Customer Success Tools for All
Customer insights for your entire SaaS organization.
How We Help Customer Success Teams
Natero lets Customer Success Managers focus their attention on the accounts that need it most. Get proactive alerts about customers who are likely to churn, convert or buy more. Know when customers miss key lifecycle milestones so you can nurture them back on track. See how customers are using your product so you can help them get the most value.
With an intuitive workflow, intelligent alerting, and a comprehensive view of customer health, Natero empowers CSMs with Customer Success tools to maximize Lifetime Value (LTV).
Maximize Customer Lifetime Value
Reduce churn / Improve Renewal Rates
Increase Upsells and Expansion
Target Customers Likely to Convert
Optimize Customer Value and Engagement
Improve Success Team Productivity
After implementing Natero, we were able to drive customer success with way less effort. We get proactive alerts about customers who need help, we have codified processes for onboarding, and our CSMs are all aligned with their goals.
Denes Purnhauser | Founder and CEO
How We Help Your Entire Organization
Customer Success tools that provide actionable insights throughout your business.
Natero integrates with your product and back office systems to give you easy access to the information you need – all in one place.
- Stay on top of critical business trends
- Product usage, account health, financial metrics
- Up-to-date custom dashboards
Natero captures detailed usage data that helps product teams understand how customers use your SaaS product.
- Understand feature value and stickiness
- Track activity and sessions, by users or accounts
- Compare different customer segments
Natero identifies new opportunities at existing accounts, and helps sales teams improve how they qualify and target ideal prospects.
- Target trial users who are most likely to convert
- Identify accounts that are ripe for an upgrade
- Develop better buyer personas
Natero gives marketers the business intelligence tools they need to understand customers and improve targeting.
- Optimize messaging based on customer behavior
- Target customers who are more likely to succeed
- Identify power users and advocates