We are looking for an Integration Engineer to play a key role in building and deploying integrations for Natero's rapidly growing customer base.
In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining our 3rd party connector infrastructure. Each connector connects our internal systems with a different 3rd party SaaS API. You will build the connectors that integrate with 3rd party REST APIs to ingest data into our internal systems. You will also help the technical support team troubleshoot customer data issues.
- Build and maintain our 3rd party connector infrastructure, currently consisting of over 50 API integrations.
- Build integrations with new 3rd party SaaS APIs.
- Configure existing connectors for use by new customers.
- Collaborate with the technical support and customer success teams to diagnose, and identify solutions to resolve data related customer issues.
- Proven experience in software development, or as a technical integrations engineer.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to collect, organize, and analyze large amounts of information.
- Hands-on experience writing SQL queries (PostgreSQL, Vertica, etc.).
- Hands-on experience with MongoDB.
- Strong knowledge of Python & Celery.
- Working knowledge of HTTP REST based APIs.
- Experience with CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce) and other SaaS support and financial systems a plus.
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux systems, utilities, and scripting.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.