Natero is the new standard in Customer Success software for B2B SaaS companies. Founded by veterans of big data and distributed systems, Natero helps Customer Success teams maximize customer lifetime value, and improve their products and processes.
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to play a key role in resolving customer issues for our rapidly growing customer base. In this role, you will be troubleshooting customer data in PostreSQL and MongoDB, as well as writing scripts that interface with internal and external APIs.
- Research, diagnose, and identify solutions to resolve data related customer issues.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers via phone, web, email, and chat.
- Take ownership of customer issues and see problems through to resolution.
- Contribute documentation and support articles on our client-facing knowledge base.
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proven experience in software technical support, IT support or as a technical engineer.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to collect, organize, and analyze large amounts of information.
- Hands-on experience writing SQL queries (PostgreSQL, Vertica, etc.).
- Knowledge of MongoDB (highly desirable, but not required to start).
- Working knowledge of Python.
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux systems, utilities, and scripting.